Skip to content
leur Limited Euro #
0.00 USD 0.00% 0.00
DAY RANGE
Circulating supply 0
Total supply 1B
Uphold Logotype

Looking to buy leur? Finbold recommends
Uphold – 100% reserved

leur Price

Current Price 0.00 USD
Price Change 24H 0.00 USD
Price Change 24H 0.00%
Price Change 7D -35.66%
Price Change 14D -45.08%
Price Change 30D 0.00%
Price Change 60D 0.00%
Price Change 1Y 0.00%
Market Cap Change 24H 0
Market Cap Change 24H 0.00%
All time high (ATH) 0.00 USD
ATH Change -98.18%
ATH Date 2022, Feb 07

leur Markets

Bitrue
LEUR/USDT
Last price: 0.00 USD
Last price: 0.00 USDT
Spread: 65.22%
24H Volume:
1 USD

* Anomaly - Trading price is an outlier against the average

** Inactive - No trades in the last 3 hours

Limited Euro

What Is Limited Euro (LEUR)?

The unlimited supplies of fiat currencies in circulation and printing in 2021 have caused inflation and further decreased their value. Limited Euro (LEUR) is a cryptocurrency with a maximum supply of one billion coins. LEUR was created on December 11, 2021 on the XRP Ledger (XRPL), which is one of the most advanced, secured and decentralized blockchain networks in the world with the fastest transaction time and cheapest fee.

LEUR is one of the cryptocurrencies under the Limited Currency project that is managed and operated by a community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts, with a mission to make the Euro and other countries’ currencies great again.

Who are the founders of Limited Euro (LEUR)

The Creator of LEUR and also the Founder of Limited Currency project is a proud retiree from the U.S. Army and the U.S. Department of State, with 25 years of public services serving around the world.

What Makes LEUR Unique?

The founder keeps 7% and wishes to donate the other 93% of the Limited Currency supplies to the general public through airdrops and rewards, and to those helping its ecosystem grow.

There are 180 known fiat currencies in the world, of which Limited USD (LUSD) and Limited Euro (LEUR) were already created. To qualify for the LEUR airdrops, one needed to hold a minimum of 50,000 LUSD for the first 300 million LUSD airdrop and a minimum of 100,000 LUSD for the second 200 million LEUR airdrop.

The current airdrop and distribution method helps stabilize LUSD and LEUR prices and pave the way for the other Limited Currency coins to grow and be on the same level playing field.

Limited Currency is a unique project on the XRPL. Limited Euro (LEUR) is not a stablecoin but a cryptocurrency, where its value could be worth more than one Euro depending on the demand and supply for its one billion coins.

AD