Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/finbold-prod/ on line 63
Skip to content
shibsc SHIBA BSC #
0.00 USD -1.49% 0.00
0.00 0.00
Circulating supply 0
Total supply 1,000T
Uphold Logotype

Looking to buy shibsc? Finbold recommends
Uphold – 100% reserved

shibsc Price

Current Price 0.00 USD
Price Change 24H 0.00 USD
Price Change 24H -1.49%
Price Change 7D 7.93%
Price Change 14D 15.40%
Price Change 30D 7.54%
Price Change 60D 9.81%
Price Change 1Y -92.12%
Market Cap Change 24H 0
Market Cap Change 24H 0.00%
All time high (ATH) 0.00 USD
ATH Change -99.68%
ATH Date 2021, May 28

shibsc Markets

PancakeSwap (v2)
Last price: 0.00 USD
Last price: 0.00 WBNB
Spread: 0.61%
24H Volume:
1.2 USD

* Anomaly - Trading price is an outlier against the average

** Inactive - No trades in the last 3 hours


SHIBSC is a decentralized, community driven, fair launched Meme Token on BSC. It is a decentralized community experiment. At the time of launch, 67% of the tokens has been burnt, and the remaining 33% of the tokens will be provided to the liquidity pool and locked permanently. Everyone has to buy on PancakeSwap, this means devs have no more rights for ownership than anybody else in the world.

Many events will be launched together with our brother SHIB. In the near future, we will launch Shiba BSC mining and NFT.