As the cryptocurrency market experiences an evolution, it is natural for individuals to look out for insights alongside price predictions for what cryptocurrencies can outperform the rest.
Due to this, many have turned towards utilizing AI-driven tools like ChatGPT in order to determine what cryptocurrencies can have an edge in terms of performance during the year. We decided to do the same and asked the AI about the future of Tradecurve, Cardano, and Cosmos.
Cardano signals a bullish run, according to ChatGPT
According to ChatGPT, there are a lot of factors that can contribute to the growth of Cardano throughout 2023 and beyond. Some of the most notable reasons for its growth include:
- More businesses are beginning to accept Cardano as a payment option
- More people are buying ADA as an investment
- Positive news coverages surrounding the Cardano ecosystem
- Developments in the Cardano network
As a result, there are estimates that some analysts believe Cardano can reach $1, while others predict that it could reach $5 or even $10 if the market conditions go in its favor.
Cosmos trades at a value of $0.289102. The low point for Cardano was at $0.255026, while the high point was at a value of $0.302613 during the past seven days alone. Moreover, in the past seven days, the overall price increase was at 10.9%, indicating bullish momentum.
ChatGPT’s Green Outlook for Cosmos
Then, the ChatGPT AI noted how Cosmos is designed to be a more scalable and interoperable way to build blockchains, and due to this, it could reach new heights in 2023.
The key reasons why Cosmos can grow in value, according to ChatGPT, include the following:
- Increased adoption by businesses and consumers
- The performance of the broader crypto market
- Consistent evolution and development of new features for Cosmos
- Increase demand for the ATOM cryptocurrency
Then, ChatGPT noted how some analysts believe the cryptocurrency ran reach between $20 to $30 by the end of the year, fueled by the current market momentum.
As for the current value of the Cosmos cryptocurrency, as of June 26, 2023, Cosmos trades at $9.43. During the past week, Cosmos’s low point was at $8.30, while its high point was at $9.69. In the past seven days, the overall price increase of Cosmos was at 10.7%, and the cryptocurrency is currently in the green zone.
Why ChatGPT Thinks Tradecurve Can Surge by 100x At Launch
Alongside asking ChatGPT about the future of Cardano and Cosmos, we also asked why it thinks Tradecurve, an upcoming hybrid exchange, has the potential to climb by 100x at launch.
ChatGPT noted that there are several factors that can contribute towards its growth in value, including:
- Tradecurve offers high leverage starting at 500:1, has negative balance protection, a VIP account system, and implements Proof of Reserves (PoR)
- The exchange enables complete anonymity and self-custody, as it does not require users to undergo a sign-up KYC procedure
- The TCRV presale has been selling out at a rapid pace, and the team has already raised $2.8 million during the first few stages.
- TCRV has surged in value by 80% since the presale period began, indicating a bullish pattern
As of June 26, 2023, TCRV trades at a value of $0.018 during Stage 4 of its presale. At Stage 5, a price increase of 40% is expected as TCRV will climb to $0.025. Over 36,949,440 TCRV tokens have already been sold, and the team estimates that they can raise $20 million during the presale whilst also onboarding 100,000 users during the first three months of operation.
As of June 2023, 12,500 users have already been onboarded indicating that interest is high. As a result, investors and traders will not want to miss getting TCRV before it explodes in value, according to ChatGPT.
Learn more surrounding TCRV and its presale below: