Equilibrium is the one-stop DeFi platform with high leverage in borrowing and trading. It is built on its own Polkadot parachain and designed to be cross-chain compatible. Equilibrium includes a money market with lowest collateral requirements ever and fully on-chain DEX for margin trading with leverage up to 20X. Critical collateralization as low as 105%
1. Full-set for decentralized prime brokerage.
2. Money market with lowest collateral requirements ever. Safe lending with min LTV as low as 105%.
3. Risk-based pricing. Borrowers can affect loan costs by setting higher collateralization.
4. Portfolio margining. Loans can be backed by true collateral baskets.
5. Fully on-chain DEX with high leverage up to 20x.
6. Bailouts vs. Auctions. Insurers take debt obligations if a borrower defaults.
1. EQ token is a governance token. EQ holders are eligible to select Substrate validators and have a say in system changes. The voting rights do not entitles token holders to affect the disposition of the assets of the project team, the project or any third party.
2. Platform currency - Users pay transaction fees for operations on Equilibrium's Substrate and product fees in EQ.
3. Bailout liquidity - Liquidity providers can earn yield on securing loans in the system by locking EQ in Equilibrium's liquidity pool.
4. Collateral liquidity - Borrowers can pledge EQ to take out loans from the system.
5. Staking opportunities - EQ holders receive rewards on their tokens staked to Equilibrium's governance.
More details: https://docs.equilibrium.io/under-the-hood/use-cases