Latest Freaconomics Radio episodes
447. How Much Do We Really Care About Children?
446. “We Get All Our Great Stuff from Europe — Including Witch Hunting.”
445. Why Do We Seek Comfort in the Familiar?
Trust Me (Ep. 266 Rebroadcast)
Why Do We Seek Comfort in the Familiar?
444. How Do You Cure a Compassion Crisis?
443. A Sneak Peek at Biden’s Top Economist
PLAYBACK (2015): Could the Next Brooklyn Be … Las Vegas?!
442. Is it Too Late for General Motors to Go Electric?
441. Does Advertising Actually Work? (Part 2: Digital)
440. Does Advertising Actually Work? (Part 1: TV)
Discover the hidden side of everything with Stephen J. Dubner, co-author of the Freakonomics books. Each week, Freakonomics Radio tells you things you always thought you knew (but didn’t) and things you never thought you wanted to know (but do) — from the economics of sleep to how to become great at just about anything. Dubner speaks with Nobel laureates and provocateurs, intellectuals and entrepreneurs, and various other underachievers.
Trusted & Regulated Stock & CFD Brokers
What we like:
Full Extended Hours Trading
SIPC protected upto 500K
Trade Stocks, Options, ETFs & ADRs
Weekly Finance Digest
By subscirbing you agree with Finbold T&C’s