Skip to content

Andrew Tate’s crypto token hits $120 million market cap

Andrew Tate’s crypto token hits $120 million market cap

In a milestone achievement for the controversial influencer, Andrew Tate’s cryptocurrency Daddy Tate (DADDY) has surpassed $120 million in market capitalization, marking a notable moment for the token benefitting from Tate’s massive social media following and recognizable brand.

Specifically, DADDY’s market cap has recently hit $124.57 million, rising over 35% in a single day and over 80% across the past week, according to the most recent information retrieved by Finbold from the crypto sector monitoring and analytics platform CoinMarketCap on July 4.

DADDY market cap 24-hour chart. Source: CoinMarketCap
DADDY market cap 24-hour chart. Source: CoinMarketCap

Andrew Tate Twitter fame boosts DADDY

Indeed, launched weeks ago, this crypto token has captured significant attention and experienced a swift ascent in value, allowing its early investors to quickly reap substantial returns, including one that turned $2,000 into $1.74 million, as well as adding to Andrew Tate net worth.

On top of that, it has managed to amass a 47,600-strong holder community, according to the latest data retrieved from Solscan, which represents an increase of nearly 40% since June 17, when Finbold last reported on its performance in terms of holders.

Interestingly, a further breakdown of the holders’ numbers shows the concentration of most tokens in a few addresses, with 25.36% of the DADDY supply held by 10 addresses, while the remaining amount of 74.63% or 447 million tokens belongs to other holders.

DADDY holders summary. Source: Solscan
DADDY holders summary. Source: Solscan

DADDY price analysis

At press time, the Daddy Tate token was trading at the price of $0.2181, which indicates a growth of 34.63% in the last 24 hours, advancing 86.03% across the past seven days, as it reduces its monthly chart losses to 7.94%, while the rest of the market is struggling amid a bearish trend.

DADDY price 7-day chart. Source: CoinMarketCap
DADDY price 7-day chart. Source: CoinMarketCap

All things considered, Andrew Tate’s crypto token has soared sky-high thanks to the former professional kickboxer’s fame, testifying to the power of influencer-driven financial ventures in the digital age. However, it is not without risks, so doing one’s own research and understanding these risks is crucial.

Disclaimer: The content on this site should not be considered investment advice. Investing is speculative. When investing, your capital is at risk.

Best Crypto Exchange for Intermediate Traders and Investors

  • Invest in 70+ cryptocurrencies and 3,000+ other assets including stocks and precious metals.

  • 0% commission on stocks - buy in bulk or just a fraction from as little as $10. Other fees apply. For more information, visit

  • Copy top-performing traders in real time, automatically.

  • eToro USA is registered with FINRA for securities trading.

30+ million Users
eToro is a multi-asset investment platform. The value of your investments may go up or down. Your capital is at risk. eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs, only real Crypto assets available. Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest.

Read Next:

Weekly Finance Digest

By subscribing you agree with Finbold T&C’s & Privacy Policy

Related posts

Disclaimer: The information on this website is for general informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal, tax, or investment advice. This site does not make any financial promotions, and all content is strictly informational. By using this site, you agree to our full disclaimer and terms of use. For more information, please read our complete Global Disclaimer.