Skip to content

Andrew Tate-inspired memecoin hits record 34,000 crypto token holders

Andrew Tate-inspired memecoin hits record 34,000 crypto token holders
Paul L.

Meme cryptocurrency Daddy Tate (DADDY), linked to former kickboxer and social media personality Andrew Tate, continues to reach new milestones despite ongoing controversies.

Notably, the number of holders of the meme coin has surged, reaching 34,266 as of June 17, according to the latest data retrieved from Solscan.

A breakdown of the holders shows the concentration of most tokens in a few addresses. Specifically, 25.23% of DADDY’s supply is held by 10 addresses, while the remaining 74.76% amounts to 448,045,509.21 tokens spread among other holders.

DADDY holders summary. Source: Solscan

DADDY insider trading controversy 

The milestones achieved by the Solana (SOL)-based token have sparked suspicion, particularly regarding insider trading claims. 

Bubblemaps, an on-chain analytics firm, provided controversial data suggesting that insiders bought 30% of the supply at market launch, just hours before Tate began promoting the token on X. Additionally, Bubblemaps reported that Tate sent 40% of the total supply to a wallet but promised not to sell any of his tokens.

DADDY transaction history. Source: Bubblemaps

However, concerns persist about a potential crash if Tate decides to sell his holdings, valued at over $60 million. These concerns are heightened by the fact that similar incidents have occurred with other celebrity-related meme coins.

For instance, the MOTHER token, linked to rapper Iggy Azalea, crashed by over 50% from its all-time high. This crash allowed DADDY to surpass MOTHER in market capitalization.

Meanwhile, Tate has vowed to help push the token’s market capitalization to $1 billion. He has also alleged that once the market cap hits a point where the 40% he holds is worth $100 million, he will burn it.

DADDY price analysis

Meanwhile, the coin has experienced a significant price decline, marked by high volatility and substantial downward movement. Despite a slight recovery towards the end of the period, the overall trend remains negative. 

As of press time, DADDY had corrected almost 22%, while over the past 24 hours, the token is down less than 1%, trading at $0.18. 

DADDY seven-day price chart. Source: CoinMarketCap

A review of the weekly chart shows initial support around the $0.24 level, which eventually failed. The price found temporary support around $0.15 before recovering slightly and currently faces resistance at $0.20.

Disclaimer: The content on this site should not be considered investment advice. Investing is speculative. When investing, your capital is at risk.

Best Crypto Exchange for Intermediate Traders and Investors

  • Invest in 70+ cryptocurrencies and 3,000+ other assets including stocks and precious metals.

  • 0% commission on stocks - buy in bulk or just a fraction from as little as $10. Other fees apply. For more information, visit

  • Copy top-performing traders in real time, automatically.

  • eToro USA is registered with FINRA for securities trading.

30+ million Users
eToro is a multi-asset investment platform. The value of your investments may go up or down. Your capital is at risk. eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs, only real Crypto assets available. Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest.

Read Next:

Weekly Finance Digest

By subscribing you agree with Finbold T&C’s & Privacy Policy

Related posts

Disclaimer: The information on this website is for general informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal, tax, or investment advice. This site does not make any financial promotions, and all content is strictly informational. By using this site, you agree to our full disclaimer and terms of use. For more information, please read our complete Global Disclaimer.