Summary: PayPal’s selection of purchasable cryptocurrencies is limited and does not include Dash Coin. Therefore, you cannot buy Dash Coin through the PayPal platform. To buy Dash Coin with PayPal, customers will have to employ the help of a third-party service like eToro.
Intermediate Traders and Investors
Can you buy Dash Coin with PayPal?
Dash Coin (DASH) is an altcoin that was forked from the Bitcoin source code but designed with better speed of transactions in mind. It is run by a decentralized autonomous organization in which anyone with 1,000 DASH can become a member. Despite its popularity within the crypto trading community, PayPal doesn’t have it included in its crypto selection. In fact, just four coins have managed to get on the list: Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Unfortunately, this means that you cannot buy Dash Coin with PayPal directly. However, if you add a third-party investment service into the mix, you can still use PayPal to buy your preferred token. The necessary step here is to link PayPal with a reputable and renowned middleman crypto exchange service, like eToro, for example.
While PayPal allows buying cryptocurrency through the platform, it has prohibitively expensive fees for such transactions. PayPal’s expenses here go up to 1.8% without spread fees, which is way higher than your average cryptocurrency exchange. Compared to eToro’s clean 1% in all cases, that is nearly double.
How to buy Dash Coin with PayPal?
So, even if you could buy Dash Coin with PayPal directly, it would be more optimal to do it via a regulated and reputable investing platform such as eToro. Being a frequent contender for the title of one of the best crypto exchange services, eToro has gathered almost 30 million crypto traders around its name.
PayPal’s meager choice of crypto coins is shadowed by eToro’s selection of over 60 different tokens available for trade. Besides, the platform hosts many features that can enhance your trading experience, such as copy trading, hodling, and staking.
Let’s cut to the chase and speak of the actual purchase. How do you buy Dash Coin with PayPal? First, you have to connect your Paypal and eToro accounts to provide the exchange service with access to your Paypal deposit. Make sure you have funds at your disposal, either by holding funds directly in your PayPal or having a bank account or credit/debit/prepaid card linked. Once that’s done, you’re all set. Shall we?
How to buy Dash Coin with PayPal: Step-by-Step
Go through the following steps, and you’ll buy Dash Coin with PayPal in no time:
- Step 1: Create an eToro account and go through verification (personal or company);
- Step 2: Type in the amount of cash that you wish to transfer to your eToro account;
- Step 3: Connect your PayPal to deposit your fiat currency;
- Step 4: Select Dash Coin from the list of cryptocurrencies and specify the desired amount.
Intermediate Traders and Investors
Dash Coin price today
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to online payments. One of the most popular brands in the field of the digital finance industry, PayPal is used by hundreds of millions of users on a daily basis. You use it, your neighbor uses it, your business uses it… You can even buy crypto with it. PayPal is also known for the flexibility of its service, quick transactions, and simplicity by which everyone with a credit, debit, prepaid card, or bank account can send money online simply and efficiently.
On top of this, PayPal is among the rare, primarily fiat transactional services that displayed an open policy towards technological innovations such as blockchain. Does this mean that PayPal’s crypto-friendly?
PayPal crypto policy
PayPal not only supports cryptocurrency as a concept, it even incorporates four tokens into its fiat currency offer. No clause in PayPal’s policy discourages using funds from Paypal to buy or sell crypto coins.
In short, feel free to buy Dash Coin with PayPal from cryptocurrency exchange services without restrictions.
How to buy crypto safely
We are witnessing the uplifting of cryptocurrency in the eyes of the world and global finances. Years have passed since the first voices started professing doubt about cryptocurrency. These voices are fewer and fewer as cryptocurrency shows no sign of failing. On the contrary, it seems to have become more accepted on a global scale.
Technological advances make digital assets safer, more reliable, and less harmful to the environment. Society is learning more about crypto coins. It all points towards a future where cryptocurrency is universally accepted.
Not everything is that peachy in the market, though. It’s still extremely volatile, with prices of coins crashing or surging unpredictably depending on a complex set of variables that we have yet to explore. Finally, due to a surge of new interest, many have turned towards scamming and hacking to abuse inexperienced newcomers and seasoned traders alike.
Fortunately, there are steps you can take to boost your safety and preserve your property, fiat or digital:
- Learn about the cryptocurrency before you start: Make sure to perform the necessary study of crypto and how it works before you start trading. Prevention is better than cure.
- Never use unverified exchanges and brokerages: Try to find as much as you can about any third-party service that you’re about to use. Go through reviews, look for flaws, and double-check everything. Spot any red flags? Take your funds and go elsewhere.
- Rely on safe devices only: Shared networks and devices that are in use by others should never be used for crypto trading. If a window of opportunity shows up, someone from the Internet is going to use it. Use secure devices only, preferably along with VPN.
- Secure all your trading-related accounts: It might sound obvious, but you’d be surprised how many people use their entire crypto property due to having their pet’s name as a password. Use strong passwords only and, when possible, always use two-factor authentication. Consider obtaining a crypto wallet, which acts as an additional safety measure. Whether you use a cold wallet or a hot wallet, it will make siphoning your funds away from you that much more difficult.
- Monitor your investments: Check on your crypto as frequently as you can. As we said, the market is shifting like sand–the smallest change in the wind can rewrite the current playbook. Half a day is sometimes enough to bypass a hazard (or a chance). Take note that professional day trading is a profession like any other, so it requires time, effort, and energy.
- Never go beyond your capabilities when investing: Never forget that investing in crypto is a speculative business with no guarantees. Invest only what you’re prepared to lose. Avoid making these mistakes.
Disclaimer: The content on this site should not be considered investment advice. Investing is speculative. When investing, your capital is at risk.
FAQs about how to buy Dash Coin with PayPal:
How to buy Dash Coin with PayPal?
Users can buy Dash Coin with PayPal by using a legitimate third-party cryptocurrency exchange to make a trade in their name.
Does PayPal allow cryptocurrency?
Where to buy Dash Coin with PayPal?
Users can buy Dash Coin with PayPal from any crypto exchange service that provides for transferring money from PayPal.
Is buying Dash Coin with PayPal safe?
If you carefully observe the advice found in this guide, buying Dash Coin with PayPal is safe.