Summary: As PayPal’s selection of crypto coins available for purchase through the platform excludes Shiba Inu, customers cannot buy it via PayPal directly.
Instead, PayPal users will want to rely on third-party investing platforms. To buy Shiba Inu with PayPal, a legitimate and renowned crypto investment brokerage like eToro needs to be used as a medium.
Intermediate Traders and Investors
Can you buy Shiba Inu with PayPal?
The current state of affairs with PayPal is that its selection of available cryptocurrency coins remains limited to Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Ethereum (ETH). Other coins can’t be purchased without an intermediary service, so you can’t buy Shiba Inu (SHIB) with PayPal directly.
However, you can still use PayPal combined with a third-party platform to buy Shiba Inu. The most efficient way to buy SHIB with PayPal is to use your PayPal as a deposit for a regulated and reputable cryptocurrency exchange to do the transfer.
Not only does this method provide access to a more varied selection of cryptocurrencies, but the incurred fees from such a transaction are much lower. In fact, buying crypto directly via PayPal is one of the more expensive ways to do it. Compared to eToro’s 1% fee, PayPal’s 1.8% fee is almost double that, not counting additional spread fees.
How to buy Shiba Inu with PayPal?
To efficiently buy Shiba Inu with PayPal, a third-party crypto exchange should be added to the process. One of the best providers of these services is eToro, a platform already used by almost 30 million users. Covering 60+ various tokens and digital assets, eToro also hosts teams of expert traders whose trading tactics you can copy. If you want to devise your own approach to crypto trade, you can rely on a wide assortment of features such as hodling and staking.
How to buy Shiba Inu with PayPal: Step-by-Step
So, what do you need to begin buying? For starters, you need to connect your PayPal deposit to an eToro account. Make sure your PayPal has sufficient funds or access to a bank, credit card or debit card, or prepaid card. Once that’s done, you’re ready to go.
Simply go through the following steps to buy Shiba Inu with PayPal within minutes:
- Step 1: Create an eToro account and go through the verification process (personal or company);
- Step 2: Specify the amount of money you want to deposit within your eToro account;
- Step 3: Link your PayPal account to deposit your currency;
- Step 4: Go to Shiba Inu on the list of cryptocurrencies and make the purchase.
Intermediate Traders and Investors
Shiba Inu price today
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is one of the most widespread online payment platforms in the world. It is relied upon by millions to execute transactions of all sizes and types. This digital wallet service is used by businesses and individuals alike and is known for the flexibility of its transactions and the high standards of safety employed. Sending and receiving money gets done simply and fast, with payments processed at any time and from any location.
Finally, PayPal has been open to new financial technologies like cryptocurrency, with statements going as far as to embrace digital assets as a fundamental part of future finances.
PayPal crypto policy
As for its policy, PayPal has lauded cryptocurrency for its utility. It even allows a couple of crypto tokens to be bought directly from the app. However, it’s worth noting that the selection of coins is limited, with little indication of being increased any time soon.
Due to its crypto-friendly attitude, PayPal puts no limitations on buying crypto or performing other modes of cryptocurrency investments. You’re free to spend funds from your PayPal deposit to buy Shiba Inu from regulated exchanges.
How to buy crypto safely
Slowly but steadily, cryptocurrencies are vying to achieve the same status that fiat currencies enjoy in our society. Rapid advances in the field have increased the safety and reliability of transactions while reducing energy costs and the negative effect on our environment.
However, with increased utility comes increased interest, and with the market still lacking significant measures of regulation, many gray areas exist with untransparent values, shady deals, and volatile exchanges. And more people are flocking.
The world of cryptocurrency is by no means a peaceful place. Fundamental changes occur on a daily, sometimes hourly basis, and no constant remains the same for extended periods. Volatile price changes can empty your pockets in a blink of an eye. For all traders, but beginners especially, going without direction or specific measures of precautions in this market can be disastrous.
You need to follow a guideline if you wish to preserve your funds and your personal information.
- Get to know your crypto before you start trading: Do detailed research on crypto and how it works before you take the risks involved with trading.
- Buy and sell on trusted exchanges only: To avoid getting scammed out of your money, make sure to check whether the crypto exchange you’re about to use is legit. Check their terms of agreement, safety policies, and other users’ reviews. If you notice a red flag, it might be best to look elsewhere.
- Secure your access devices: Always ensure your device is secure, without viruses or open backdoors, and used only by you. Never access your digital assets via shared networks or public computers. For further protection and preservation of privacy, consider installing and using VPN.
- Secure your account and funds: Make sure your passwords to access your funds and perform crypto trading are strong. Always use two-step verification (2FA). Consider obtaining a crypto wallet. Using a crypto wallet acts as an additional layer of safety: hot wallets are cloud-based and accessed via the Internet, while cold wallets require physical access to manage the digital assets within.
- Always monitor your investments: Frequently check on the status of the market that you invested in, as the conditions tend to shift quickly and dramatically. An hour or two can be all that separates you from significant gains or losses. Professional crypto investment requires a significant investment of both money and time.
- Don’t bargain with more than you can lose: Speculative trading is filled to the brim with risks: it’s your money on the line, after all. Don’t invest what you can’t afford. Also, never make these mistakes.
Disclaimer: The content on this site should not be considered investment advice. Investing is speculative. When investing, your capital is at risk.
FAQs about how to buy Shiba Inu with PayPal:
How to buy Shiba Inu with PayPal?
You can buy Shiba Inu with PayPal by transferring the deposit to a trustworthy third-party cryptocurrency brokerage.
Does PayPal allow cryptocurrency?
Where to buy Shiba Inu with PayPal?
You can buy Shiba Inu with PayPal from any cryptocurrency exchange platform that can take deposits from PayPal.
Is buying Shiba Inu with PayPal safe?
Buying Shiba Inu with PayPal is safe if you follow the tips and advice provided in this guide. Always go with trusted crypto exchanges.